The format comes out like that:
    24.11.2016 – 07:00 h

But I want it to be shown in european mode:
    24.11.2016 – 17:00 Uhr

Where can I change that?

Correct Answer

Hey Werner,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Check out this tutorial that we have for modifying the time format used for your calendar https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/setting-the-time-format/.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

I already set it up correctly and it is working on my events-list-page.
    But not on my events in my footer-widget.
    There it remains 05.00 pm instead of 17.00

Hey Werner,

I’ve tested this on my local install using the Event Calendar and Event List widget but wasn’t able to replicate the issue and the times there respected the WP format.

I would suggest following the Testing for Conflicts procedures here to see if there is a conflict with another plugin or theme. I would also be happy to review your System Information to see if there is something there that might be causing an issue and could be associated with something we could address.

However, to properly set expectations here, I’m limited here to helping to see if there is a bug in our plugin that we can address. I’m not able to provide support for this particular issue and helping to resolve it here in our Translations forum. If you have an account here, I would welcome you to open a thread in one of our premium forums for additional support.

Thanks!

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team