Time Filter not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Time Filter not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Hello,

I am using the Filter Bar along with TEC and TEC PRO on a live website. All of the options in the filter bar are functional, except for the time filter.

As per other support tickets such as https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/time-filter-not-working-2/, I have tested as per TEC’s support staff have recommended.

During testing, I have found that the “All Day” selection works successfully, but none of the individual time frames work at all. While the events that are live fall within TEC’s timeframes (assigned in /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-filterbar/src/Tribe/Filters/Time_Of_Day.php) I also made one that specifically fell between 06-12 (morning). This event does not appear when selecting “Morning,” nor do any of the other events.

I have the most recent TEC versions (TEC V.4.6.12, TEC Filter Bar V. 4.5.4, TEC Pro V.4.4.24.2) installed.

I have run WP_DEBUG which has created the appropriate file and is attached (no errors). I have also attached a screen shot of the console indicating that no events were found in “06-12” along with a screenshot indicating the Trial Morning event created that runs 6:30am-7:30am.

I look forward to your assistance on the matter. Thank you!

Cliff

Hi, John. Sorry you’re experiencing this known bug.

Changing $this->joinClause .= " INNER to $this->joinClause .= " LEFT is what worked for me. It’s what it used to be but was changed for some reason.

I know this isn’t a long-term solution, but it might also work for you (untested and may cause problems and will be lost on each update until this bug is fixed).

I marked this thread as Pending Fix, which means it should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

John
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for your response. The code snippet you suggested fixed the issue for the time being.

I look forward to a long-term fix, hopefully to be released in the near future!

Thanks again.

John
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Thanks for confirming. And, yes, this thread is still in Pending Fix status.

automobile
    Participant

Any update on the fix status? I applied the patch and things look good now but don’t want to have to remember to do it every update if it is not expected in the near future.

Cliff

Hi. I checked its status and it’s slotted for an upcoming release, but this does not guarantee it will definitely be in the next release, whenever that may be (probably several weeks at the earliest).

This thread will be updated once it is fixed.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-15-april-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Time Filter not working’ is closed to new replies.