Tickets Won't Save

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets Won't Save

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jens
    Participant

Hi

I purchased the events calendar and wootickets today. I’m setting things up, but have an issue with the tickets.

When I add a new ticket, I get the message saying that “Your ticket has been saved.”, but the ticket isn’t showing (back and front end)

I did a plugin check and it’s the WPML Multilingual CMS plugin that’s causing the issue. When disabling the plugin, I can see the all the tickets that I added before.

I have read this post of someone that had the same problem, but unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be a solution: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/wpml-and-wootickets/

I asked several questions regarding the compatibility last week, but didn’t know about this issue.

I need my site to be multilingual and that’s why I purchased Wootickets.

Nico

Howdy Jens,

Welcome to our support forums and thanks for reaching out to us. I’ll try to help you out on this!

Barry provided a workaround in the thread you mentioned: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/wpml-and-wootickets/#dl_post-217302 – Could you try it out?

Please let me know if you can disable product translation and if that helps out solving this,
    Best,
    Nico

Jens
    Participant

Thank you, there’s nothing called “Custom Posts options” in the Translations menu.

I did find it in the Translation Management menu, but it says the following:

You haven’t set your synchronization preferences for these custom posts: Refunds, Webhooks, Events, Venues, Organizers, Tickets. Default value was selected.

You haven’t set your synchronization preferences for these taxonomies: Event Categories. Default value was selected.

And there are 2 options for Custom post types”: Translate & Do nothing, but I can’t select either one of them.

Jens
    Participant

WPML told me that I needed to deactivate the WooCommerce Multilingual and then I could put the custom post type on “Do nothing”. And yes, then I can add the tickets, but as soon as I reactivate the plugin, the issue returns.

Jens
    Participant

So I assume I can just delete the WooCommerce Multilingual plugin? I don’t sell products anyway. We only sell tickets to shows.

Will my events still be translatable?

Nico

Hi Jens,

Thanks for following up on this! I’m not sure about it, but I think the best option is to give the WPML advice a try.

Just go ahead and deactivate the ‘WooCommerce Multilingual’ plugin and then try to de-active translation on the ‘products post type’ as Barry mentions on his post. It would be great if you could do this in a test site, that way you can ‘play’ a bit with the settings without affecting the live site.

Bear in mind we only officially support the integration between WPML and The Events Calendar + Core, that why I can’t give a definitive solution to make Tickets translatable. Also be sure to check our knowdledgebase article: Setting up The Events Calendar with WPML.

Please let me know if what WPML support suggested works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets Won't Save’ is closed to new replies.