Tickets update broken

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets update broken

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    oceanfit
    Participant

Since updating to the latest tickets plugins (i.e. capacity etc) the global/capacity stock isn’t being honoured, and there is no way of adjusting it.

i.e. capacity is 12, but one ticket shows 2 left, and one shows 12 left, when it should be 2 left.

Also, the quantity of tickets available on the event on the event listings page is not the same as what’s available on the individual event.

The new system looks/feels better, but it’s not working at all.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Andre!

I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue. Let me help you troubleshoot it.

First, if you are experiencing that problem on your live site, I’d recommend you roll back to the previous versions of Event Tickets 4.5.7 and Event Tickets Plus 4.5.6 to see if that prevents the issue from happening. Here’s a guide on how you can downgrade to a previous version > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/. Let me know if that clears the issue.

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site. We also encourage to make a full backup of your site, both database and files so in case something goes wrong you can always restore your site.

Please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ? We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets update broken’ is closed to new replies.