Tickets not working after update

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Tickets not working after update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    capacitycanada
    Participant

Hey there,

I’ve updated the plug-in to the latest version (3.10.1) and removed the temp fix, but the eventbrite tickets are not showing up. I cannot see an error on the Edit Event page. Thoughts?

Cheers,
    Shub

Geoff

Hey Shub,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble here with Eventbrite.ย Missing the tickets is definitely not a good thing, so let’s see if we can figure it out here together. ๐Ÿ™‚

Do you have an event I can try importing and testing on my end? I tried importing an existing event from Eventbrite and the ticket form was working properly. I’d like to try working with the same event you are so I can see if there’s a difference.

In the meantime, it would also be super helpful if you could try following these troubleshooting steps as a first course of action just to remove any doubt of conflicts with the theme or any other installed plugin.

Cheers!
    Geoff

capacitycanada
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Thanks so much for the message. The plug in stopped working first a week or so ago, at which point I added the temporary fix. Yesterday, the plug in stopped working yet again – even before we had updated. I assumed the temporary fix had outlasted it’s time, and updated both plug ins and removed the fix but to no avail.

Does the ticket plug in use jQuery at all? I can see there is an unrelated error on the js console for that page, but perhaps it could be conflicting?

Unfortunately it’s a bit harder to toggle the theme / plug ins as this is a full production environment. We’ve noted this and will set up a staging environment going forward, but in the interim, is there anything else we can do to test without breaking functionality for the website?

I can provision login credentials to the website if that will help?

Cheers,
    Shub

Geoff

Hi Shub,

Thanks for the additional info! This is super helpful.

Yes, there is jQuery in the calendar, so a conflict is certainly possible. If you have an Eventbrite event you’d like me to test in my development environment, I’d be happy to do that for you while yours is being set up. Just send me the event and I can do that. My environment is a simple default WordPress install with no other themes or plugins installed, so it will give us a nice blank canvas to work with. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!
    Geoff

capacitycanada
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Like magic, it appears the plug in has started working perfectly again. Will monitor the situation and try to reproduce the error, but might have just been an anomaly?

Cheers, and thanks so much for all your help.
    Shub

Geoff

Nice! My pleasure and so glad things are working smoothly! Please do keep us posted if anything else comes up. ๐Ÿ™‚

Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not working after update’ is closed to new replies.