Tickets not posting on the event page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not posting on the event page

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Henry.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Henry
    Participant

Hello
    I posted an event today and the tickets are not displaying on the screen. I ran two more test tickets for other dates, the event details post however no tickets show up at the end of the feed.
    Please respond at the [email protected] account

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Henry,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you get it figured out.

First, can you check that the start and end sale date range includes the current date? This is the most common cause of tickets not showing up on the front end. I would also recommend taking a look these articles, which has some more details on getting tickets set up:

New User Primer: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Settings Overview: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Making Tickets

If this doesn’t help, can you please send me a link to a page (on the front end) where this is occurring, along with a screenshot of the settings for the tickets on that event (with the sections expanded)? Please note that if you are replying via email, attachments will not come through. You will need to login and upload the image directly to the thread.

The email notifications are sent out automatically, so unfortunately I am not able to reply/CC the email address that you listed. Sorry about that!

Henry
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not posting on the event page’ is closed to new replies.