Tickets not getting put into cart

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not getting put into cart

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Craig Fernandez
    Participant

I noticed I had a problem with tickets not getting put in to the cart properly. Cart shows empty. The event page shows the ticket and price as expected but when you hit the button and go to the cart it is empty. I deleted the old woocommerce tickets plugin and updated to the new event ticket & plus addins and I’ still having the same problem. I really need some help as people can by tickets on my site until this is fixed.

Geoff B.

Good evening Craig and welcome back to the support forums!

We are sorry to hear that the tickets are not being put in the cart as expected.

I would like to assist you in solving this issue. This might take a bit of back and forth so I appreciate your patience.

First I have a couple of questions / suggestions  for you:

• Did you follow the update procedure when you upgraded to the events ticket plus ?
    • Can you please try to flush the permalinks (resave them) ?
    • If you go in a ticket item in WooCommerce, can you confirm that the prices are correct and not empty?
    • Could you please try our testing for conflicts procedure to see if that solves the issue ?
    • Finally, I would recommend disabling WP Engine and emptying the cache

Let me know how that works for you.

Have a great weekend,

Geoff B.

Craig Fernandez
    Participant

Geoff B.

Thanks for the tips. Please see my replies below…

Did you follow the update procedure when you upgraded to the events ticket plus ? YES
    Can you please try to flush the permalinks (resave them) ? Did this and no change.
    If you go in a ticket item in WooCommerce, can you confirm that the prices are correct and not empty? Prices are correct.
    Could you please try our testing for conflicts procedure to see if that solves the issue ? I can try to deactivate plugins this evening but I use the Divi theme. Not sure what will happen if I switch to 2015 and then try to switch back. Finally, I would recommend disabling WP Engine and emptying the cache PURGED all cache and still doesn’t work. I even created a new ticket for the event after doing this and still broken.

Still need some help.

Thank you.

Craig Fernandez
    Participant

I was finally able to get it to work by restoring from a backup and reapplying all updates manually and using the instructions provided in the support forum.

A lot of work but thank you for your help!

Craig…

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Craig,

I am glad you were able to get to the bottom of it.

Kudos on all the hard work you put in, but most importantly for having backups!

Unfortunately, sometimes things do not go quite as expected during installation/upgrade of plugins as you just found out.

You are always welcome if you have any other questions.

Have an awesome day,

Geoff B.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not getting put into cart’ is closed to new replies.