Tickets not displaying images in cart – Event Ticket Plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not displaying images in cart – Event Ticket Plus

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Benny Ward
    Participant

Hello,

I noticed that when people add tickets to their cart no image is displayed. I know that I can go back and add images to the products that are created in Woocommerce when a ticket is created but this seems really inefficient. ‘

Is there a faster way to add an image to the ticket which will port over to the product so that when people purchase a ticket they see either the featured image or a image within the event post? We just launched and we have already got feedback saying they were confused once they got to check out and didn’t see an image from their event and so they cancelled or went back to readd their ticket etc. Basically it’s costing us money.

Any help you could provide would be appreciated. Also, consider adding as a feature in the future that when you create a ticket it automatically pulls the featured event image and adds that to the woocommerce product that ticket creates.

Hi Benny,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Just to let you know, we are limited by our Support Policy in how much we can help with customizations, but I will try to point you in the right direction.

I’d recommend starting off by taking a look at our Themer’s Guide, and trying to copy and edit the template that you are referring to.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

You can also add this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Cliff

Benny, I believe you’re requesting the same thing as one of our existing feature requests: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/32148712-autofill-the-featured-image-in-woocommerce-tickets

Please do add your vote there.

This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not displaying images in cart – Event Ticket Plus’ is closed to new replies.