Tickets left is not updating

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets left is not updating

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kris
    Participant

https://www.physiciansandmidwives.com/events/

Most of these classes are not full but it’s saying there are 40 or 30 spots left (which is our maximum for the class).

Hi Kris,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues with ticket stock on your site.

Can you take a screenshot of how one of these events/tickets looks on the backend, so that I can do some testing on my end?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Kris
    Participant

Here they are.

Website list says open. But then the admin says there are 40 attendees and the detail page says there are no available seats.

Barry

Unusual!

We do have a current bug report for a very similar problem, but it doesn’t actually impact RSVP-type tickets. I’m wondering a couple of things here:

• If you clear your cache (or disable caching completely) is the problem resolved?
    • Can you update all of your Modern Tribe plugins to the latest versions and see if that helps?

Thanks!

Kris
    Participant

All of the plugins are updated and it still isn’t working when I turn off the caching plugin.

Hi Kris,

Thanks for giving that a try.

As a next step, let’s try to rule out if there is some type of conflict at play.
    This is usually because of:

• A conflict with another plugin
    • A conflict with your WordPress theme
    • A template customization for the Events Calendar that requires updating

When it comes to that type of issue, it is preferable to troubleshoot in a staging environment if you have one.

A first quick test is to simply temporarily revert back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to see if the issue persists.

The next step would be to go through our testing for conflicts procedure and let us know what you find out.

Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.

But, before you do that, there are 2 things I would advise:

• Make a backup of your database
    • Consider activating a “Maintenance Page” plugin if you are doing this on your live site (to minimize impact on your visitors)

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Kris
    Participant

I didn’t notice this before but it says the same thing when you view attendees (see attachments).

For this program: https://www.physiciansandmidwives.com/event/birthday-class-oct2/

In the “View Attendees” it says there are 36 people (12 available) but there are only 40 spaces. The 12 available is reflected on the event list but not on the event detail page — where it says the correct 4 spaces.

Kris
    Participant

On a hunch I went through and removed the “&” from all of the RSVP “Ticket Type” titles and it works now. Does it say anywhere you can’t have special tags in the ‘Ticket Type’?

Interesting, I haven’t seen that before.  Glad to hear that things are working now!

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets left is not updating’ is closed to new replies.