Tickets disappeared and no longer able to import events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Tickets disappeared and no longer able to import events

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Keymaster

Thanks for the information. We are still are still trying to find the issue, but so far have been unable to replicate it.

To help could you share your system information as a private reply? You can find this at the bottom of the Events → Settings → Help screen 🙂

johncleary
    Participant

This reply is private.

johncleary
    Participant

Done! 🙂

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

If you disable WordFence Security are you able to import events then?

johncleary
    Participant

I did disable all of the plugins and change the theme to TwentyFifteen initially and still had the issue.

I’ve just tried disabling WordFence and I’m still unable to import events.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I wanted to let you know we are working on resolving this, but I do not have an update today on the progress.

We have a release almost ready to go and hope to get it out tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay in resolving this.

johncleary
    Participant

Is there any news on this yet please Brian. I am still unable to import!

Brian
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

johncleary
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

johncleary
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok I have added this thread to our bug ticket and we will update it once we have a release.

For now I am going to close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Leah

Hi johnclearly,

Thanks so much for posting here and working with us. We really appreciate your help in pinning down this issue! We have just release Eventbrite Tickets 3.9.6 which fixes the bug preventing users with 32bit servers from importing events.

Please head over to your site’s dashboard and update to this new version. If you need help or run into problems, please open another thread and we will take a look. Thank you for your patience and understanding which we got this problem figured out!

Best,
    The Team at Modern Tribe

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets disappeared and no longer able to import events’ is closed to new replies.