Tickets disappeared and no longer able to import events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Tickets disappeared and no longer able to import events

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    johncleary
    Participant

Hi.

I’ve recently renewed my licence and have noticed that the tickets have disappeared from my existing events. As I have been trying to fix this I have also noticed that I am unable to import events from Eventbrite.

I am on WP 4.2.2, Photocrati 4.8.3, Events Calendar 3.9.3 and Eventbrite 3.9.4

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Eventbrite plugin. Reinstalled the licence key and have reauthorised the plugin with the Eventbrite website. I’ve also deactivated all plugins and switched back to 2014 theme….all to no avail.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

We are working on a bug that is preventing the tickets from showing. I can see about getting a copy of that release to resolve that for you.

As for the importing can you confirm you have the OAuth Redirect URI in the Eventbrite app and it looks something like this:

http://yoursite.com/tribe-oauth/eventbrite

As the url for an event may look something like this:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/applied-tribe-event-16474099698

For the import to work you should only use the digits on the end so in this case:

Will import that event (if it was real)

Let me know about the imports and the tickets showing.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

johncleary
    Participant

Thanks Brian I can confirm that the OAUTH URL is correct as is the Eventbrite event reference.

johncleary
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok did you try changing this setting: “Display tickets on event page?” in the Event itself under the Eventbrite settings.

Please try changing it to No, Updating and then back to Yes and updating.

Please check then if the Tickets show.

Thanks

johncleary
    Participant

I am struggling to find that setting Brian.

I have checked the event in Eventbrite and also the event in the EventsCalendar plugin and cannot see that setting anywhere….can you be more specific about where it is please?

Brian
    Keymaster

It is in the Event Editor for that event in the admin.

johncleary
    Participant

Hi Brian,

I’m sorry, I’m obviously being a bit dim here….I can not find it. Can you explain exactly where it is please, starting with whether it’s in wordpress plugin settings or the eventbrite.com event settings. Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Go to Events List in the Admin, this is the list of all your events in the backend just like posts.

Find the Event in that List

Click Edit

Find the EventBrite Settings in that Event and make the change.

I should add this is not a global setting or on any setting page, this is done per event in the Single Event Editor.

johncleary
    Participant

OK. Am looking at your support pages and I can see the option you mean in screenshots on your website. I do not have those options…..I DO have an option to register the event with eventbrite.com but it was imported from there.

johncleary
    Participant

…and I’m still unable (even with the beta plugin) to import eventbrite events.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

If the event was imported it should have those settings. I am not sure why that is different.

The Eventbrite event you have linked to on your site has an id of 16708940892

I was able to import that without issue.

Have you imported that event before?

Also, can you try importing either of these events:

Let me know if either of those work. If they do work you do not need to keep them on your site, you can delete right away.

Thanks

johncleary
    Participant

I can confirm that the event in question was imported by the plugin prior to the issue commencing.

I have tried to import both of the events you suggested and get the following error message for both; We were unable to import your Eventbrite event. Please verify the event id and try again.

johncleary
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets disappeared and no longer able to import events’ is closed to new replies.