Tickets available not decreasing after sale.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Tickets available not decreasing after sale.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Neil Randall

Hi,
    I am having problems with the ticket sales not decreasing after purchases have gone through. This is leaving customers believing there are more tickets available than there actually are. Some are nearly out of stock but at the front end, lots are showing to be available.
    We use the Events Calendar with the Events Ticket Plus and WooCommerce payment plugin, with PayPal and Bank transfer payment options.
    Thanks,
    N

Courtney

Hi there Neil

I’m sorry to do this, but could you log in and post this in the Event Tickets Plus forum? I’m afraid we aren’t able to support technical requests in the pre-sales forums, and if I move the ticket to the correct location, you won’t be notified of responses as you aren’t logged in.

Event Tickets Plus

So sorry about that.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets available not decreasing after sale.’ is closed to new replies.