Tickets are not showing up on Events admin page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets are not showing up on Events admin page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mindy Helstab
    Participant

When creating a new Event, I create a new Ticket, then click Save ticket, and the Ticket does not show up in the Tickets section of the Events admin page. If I check WooCommerce products, I can see the new Ticket is there and it says it’s associate with the right Event, but the Event does not display the association.

This was happening to me a few weeks ago. My solution then was to revert to an older version of Event Tickets Plus, Event Tickets, and The Events Calendar. That worked for a while but now the problem has popped up again.

I am using WP Engine and I see mentions of a known issue, but can’t seem to find what that issue is.

Thanks!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the tickets displaying in the admin. I will try to help you get this figured out.

There seems to be an issue on WP Engine when Object cache is enabled. For the time being, you will need to flush your cache after adding the ticket. You can do this by going to WP Admin > WP Engine > General Settings > and click Purge All Caches after creating a ticket.

Let me know if this works for you!

Thanks,
    Sky

Mindy Helstab
    Participant

Thanks, Sky. I had tried to purge the cache yesterday but I see now I have to create the ticket first, then purge the cache, then go back to the Event and the ticket is there.

I talked to WP Engine and had them do some tests. If they turn off Object Caching, that does solve the issue but I’d rather not disable it for everything. They also tried writing a custom rule to get around it but that did not work.

Are you folks working on a workaround for this issue on future releases?

Thanks!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Yes, there is a fix for this in the works. You can track the progress on our Known Issues page. The current status is “Fix Arriving Soon.”

I will attach this thread to the ticket, and someone should follow up with you here once the fix had been released.

Thanks for your patience!
    Sky

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-17-june-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets are not showing up on Events admin page’ is closed to new replies.