Tickets and smart coupons

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Tickets and smart coupons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Paul

i want to sell gift certificates. Would I use woo smart coupons ? Would this integrate with Woo tickets? Basically I want users to be able to buy a gift certificate for a friend, who can then redeem it when buying tickets…we don’t mind doing some manual work rounds…e.g. If Smart Coupons generated the voucher code which we then manually entered into WooTickets

Geoff

Hi there, John Paul! Thanks for getting in touch and checking out our plugin. 🙂

That’s a good question and my honest answer is that I am not sure if Woo Smart Coupons is compatible with tickets. Tickets themselves are registered as Products in WooCommerce, so I imagine they would, but I have not tested it personally.

I would suggest getting WooTickets, testing it in your development system, then using our full 30-day refund if it doesn’t do exactly what you’re looking for or integrate in the way you were hoping. We try to integrate with as many other themes and plugins as possible, but sometimes you just have to give it a run on your own system to see if it works out.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

John paul

Thanks, I notice that one of your showcase clients,,,table top cookery….seems to be selling gift certificates…..any idea of what plugin they have used?…I suppose I could call them and askkk

Geoff

Yeah, contacting them would definitely be the way to go. We featured their work because of how well they were able to customize the plugin, and I’m sure they would be happy to provide some advice on how they went about it.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up if any other questions come up. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets and smart coupons’ is closed to new replies.