Tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rrrpca
    Participant

I have 4.05 normal calendar and 4.04 pro and installed the Event Ticket plugin 4.0.4.
    The RSVP works fine on a computer or tablet but not on a mobile phone. On the phone it doesn’t give you the option to enter an email or name after clicking on ‘CONFIRM RSVP’

Nico

Hi Andres,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and sorry to hear about this issue. I’ll help you getting it right ๐Ÿ™‚

I could reproduce this on my mobile phone, I guess this might be a JS conflict but we will need to trouble shoot a bit more to confirm this: Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

Please let me know about your findings. I Hope we can make this right soon,
    Best,
    Nico

rrrpca
    Participant

I followed the conflict guide, looks like it is resolved. I did delete any plug-ins just turned them on again.

If you can check it from your end, Thanks

http://www.redriverpca.org/event/northwestern-ontario-run-2016/

Nico

Hey Andreas,

Glad you could sort this out! I’ve checked on my phone and it’s now working as expected ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets’ is closed to new replies.