Tickets

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Eugenio.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eugenio
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just purchased “Event tickets Plus” and when I try to create a ticket it doesn’t save anything. Could you please help me?

Best

Hunter

Hello!

First off, thank you for your purchase and welcome to our premium plugin support forums! I reviewed your System Information which includes details about your site, including the list of plugins you have installed. I don’t see any E-commerce plugin such as WooCommerce, for example.

Can you confirm whether or not you have an E-commerce plugin installed and activated on your site? If you do not, it might be a good idea to review our Event Tickets Plus: which ecommerce solution is right for you? tutorial. It might also be wise to review our New User Primer: The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO and New User Primer: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus tutorials if you have not already.

Please let me know and we’ll continue investigating. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your day. Cheers!

Eugenio
    Participant

I had installed a Woocommerce plugin that now has been uninstalled.

Hunter

Do you currently have any ecommerce provider installed on your site? If not, you will need to get one installed/activated. Please review the Event Tickets Plus: which ecommerce solution is right for you? turorial to ensure you have all requirements met for ET/ET+ to work properly.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets’ is closed to new replies.