Ticket Sales Resets to "Out of Stock"

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Sales Resets to "Out of Stock"

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Jessica Miller-Bock.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jessica Miller-Bock
    Participant

When I make an update to my site, or update the event through Events Calendar Pro, my available tickets through Event Tickets Plus automatically reverts to 0 and shows out of stock. The only way I can fix this is by clicking inside the ticket window from the wordpress dashboard and then updating the tickets again.

This happens even if someone logs into wordpress and doesn’t do a thing. The tickets shouldn’t reset to “Out of Stock” each time some little change is made to my wordpress site.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Jessica,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry about this glitch with the ticket stock. That is definitely not an intended behavior. Let’s try to get to the bottom of this.

As a first thing it would be great if you could go through our conflict testing guide and see if that brings anything to the surface.

I see you are using some caching plugins which are so called ‘Must Use’ plugins. These could also have an influence on this behavior. It would be best if you could disable these as well during conflict testing. To do this you would need to rename the wp-contents/mu-plugins folder to something else.

If this is enforced by your hosting provider, then you can ask them for some help.

Let me know what you find and we can take this further.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Sales Resets to "Out of Stock"’ is closed to new replies.