Ticket sale

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ticket sale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lars

Hello!
    I wood like to buy the add on ” ticket sale ” to my event calender. Please inform me this means:

“Please note that at this time, Event Tickets Plus will NOT support tickets for recurring events. Please keep this in mind before making your purchase. ”

I have a restaurant on a horserace track and have 40 event every year. Can I sell ticket with you system?

Regads Lars

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Lars,

Thanks for checking out Event Tickets Plus! This extension will let you sell tickets to your events…the note that you referenced is referring specifically to recurring events, which are a feature of Events Calendar Pro. The way that tickets and recurring events work currently is that tickets can only be added to the series of events, not to individual dates within the series. This means that it would not be possible to sell tickets for single dates in a recurring event series.

However, this problem does not exist with single events. So if you have 40 separate events on your calendar, you can add individual tickets to each of them.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus (and/or Events Calendar Pro) for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket sale’ is closed to new replies.