Ticket sale with add to card is not showing for front end user

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket sale with add to card is not showing for front end user

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    pim
    Participant

Hello Jeniffer,

Haven’t I heard from you? also, i had tried the IPA google key and is not work please view the screenshot.
    This plugin is getting very unreliable right now as i need to keep going building my site and start selling ticket events! Please help how should i do otherwise? My hand are tied…..

Thank you for your cooperation and comprehension.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Pim, I’m sorry for the delayed response, our forums have been much busier than usual this past week, especially following our last release!

Regarding the date issue, did you create these events manually within the plugin (by going to Events > Add New) or did you create them another way, such as importing from a CSV? Can you try manually changing the event’s publish date (under the Publish box on the event edit screen) on one event to see if the date then shows up correctly on the front end? If you created these events in a way other than Events > Add New, can you try creating a new one this way to see if the publish date is correct? Finally, are you doing any type of translation on your site?

I see that the map is working on the single event pages but not in the map view on the main events page. It looks like you added the API key correctly, but there appears to be a conflict with the theme or another plugin on that page – the Google Maps script is being called more than once, which is causing errors.

I cannot do any testing on your site, but if you can send me a copy of your theme folder (and child theme if you are using one), along with the WPBakery Visual Composer and Slider Revolution plugin folders, I’d be happy to do the testing on my end. You can upload them to Dropbox and paste the links here in a private reply.

I definitely understand your frustration and really appreciate your patience while we work on getting these issues resolved! I do wish I had a quick fix for you! Please note that things like plugin/theme conflicts are outside the scope of what we typically support, but I really do want to help you get this working! If you can send those files, I’ll be happy to see what I can do!

Thanks,

Jennifer

pim
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

pim
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks so much for sending those files! I installed your theme and am seeing the incorrect date, which indicates that there is a conflict. I’m doing some testing now to see if I can pinpoint it. I’ll let you know what I find!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket sale with add to card is not showing for front end user’ is closed to new replies.