Ticket revenue not showing correctly

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Ticket revenue not showing correctly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dirk
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m sorry to say that I’m back again. Hope it’s not a problem.

A community member or ours tipped us with an issue in the order screen. We looked into it and it happens at all the events. This also happens on the BETA test site which only uses the tribe plugins and nothing else.

The issue:

Only 5 orders are shown in the sales report. This happens at all events. And the total revenue count also only adds a couple orders as you can see in the screenshot many more tickets were sold than the list and the revenue states.
    Screenshot: https://imgur.com/TcyXwKe

We looked everywhere if we maybe limit ‘post amount’ and when we found it we set it to unlimited.

Hope you guys can help us out,

Dirk

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Dirk,

You are always welcome back here! We appreciate your feedback and helping us find bugs, especially in the new product.

I assigned your topic here to myself and the first thing I did was try to reproduce it locally. But I actually encountered the fatal error bug from your other topic. This is preventing me from helping reproducing your new issue.

Josh is taking this ticket from me since he is not seeing that fatal error, and he can try to test for this issue and help you debug it if needed. In the mean time I am going to log the fatal error bug you reported earlier so our devs can take a look at it, and see if we can’t patch in a future Community Tickets version.

Thank you again! Let us know if you have anymore questions in the interim.

– Brook

Josh
    Participant

Hey Dirk,

I did some testing on this one and it definitely appears to be a bug in the frontend sales reporting for Community Tickets. I’ve created an internal bug ticket for tracking this issue. You’ll be notified here as we make progress on this one.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks!

Brook
    Participant

Speaking of bugs, we found the source of the Fatal Error, Dirk. I had a newer install of WordPress I was testing on, and I forgot to input the license key for WooCommerce Tickets. Because of that WooCommerce Tickets had not updated yet to version 3.12.1. Updating to this version caused the error to go away. If you do end up seeing that fatal error again, please make sure you are up-to-date.

Cheers!

– Brook

Dirk
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Dirk. Reason: Forgot to put the part about the license keys
    Josh
    Participant

Hey Dirk,

Thanks for following up here. I’ll update our other thread with this response and respond there (to help keep the different topics organized).

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. Even though it is closed, you’ll still be notified here as we make progress on this issue.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket revenue not showing correctly’ is closed to new replies.