Ticket quantities

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket quantities

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tuberb
    Participant

We’re using The Events Calendar Pro with Event Tickets Plus and Easy Digital Downloads as the shopping cart.

Our non-profit client is running a golf tournament event. They want to have one ticket for a single admission, and another for a foursome, with both tickets selling against the overall capacity, but with the foursome ticket counting as 4 spots (and capturing information for 4 attendees).

Is there a way to enable something like this? I could not see a way to control the ticket quantities from the settings.

Thanks,

Barry

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Barry,

Thanks for reaching out!

There is unfortunately not a way to do this out of the box, but you might look around for an Easy Digital Downloads extension that would allow you to reduce the quantity by more than one for certain products.

You could also do this with a customization. If you’d like to give it a shot, our themer’s guide is the place to start. We also have a list of recommended developers that you could contact if you would like to get help with the code.

If this is a feature you would like to see added in the future, we’d love it if you could post the idea in our Feature Ideas Forum! We use it to gauge user interest in new features and help plan future development.

I’m sorry I don’t have a more straight-forward solution for you at the moment, but please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket quantities’ is closed to new replies.