Ticket prices not showing consistently in list view, events still migrating

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Ticket prices not showing consistently in list view, events still migrating

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Heather Acton
    Participant

Hi Jamie,

I wanted to provide another update. In addition to the second install on our server, we have tested this in a local environment to eliminate the possibility that is has something to do with our server.

Using a clean instal on a developer’s local environment we are seeing the same issue. Tickets are not showing up on all events. Sometimes refreshing an event makes the tickets appear but just as often, refreshing an event will make the tickets disappear.

We’ve looked and see no errors, but can’t see the API response from Eventbrite, which would be most helpful. Some plugins give us the option to see the request and response for an API – would love to see you add that so we can troubleshoot further.

Thanks,

Ellie

This reply is private.

Heather Acton
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Ellie,

Thanks for providing me with all of that information.

Unfortunately, I could reproduce the second issue on my end. I have logged a bug report for this so it can be addressed in one of our next maintenance releases of our plugins.

I will set this thread’s status as “Pending fix” and link it to the report. This way, we will notify you once a fix is released.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Heather Acton
    Participant

Hi Jamie,

It’s not clear to me in your response. Is there a fix in the works for the issue of tickets not showing up on the individual events AND ticket prices not showing up in the list view or only the list view issue. The tickets not showing up on individual events is the larger issue for us.

Thanks,

Ellie

Hi Ellie,

A fix is in the works for the ticket price not showing in List View.

As far as your other issue goes, I cannot replicate that issue, so I am holding off from calling it a bug.  It sounds like you have been able to find a workaround for that issue, at least until the next plugin update.

If you’d like to have your changes not overwritten with a plugin update, I’d recommend starting off by taking a look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you which templates can be edited and copied in order to achieve the results that you are looking for.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Courtney

Hi there

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-22-october-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site.

Thanks

Courtney

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket prices not showing consistently in list view, events still migrating’ is closed to new replies.