Ticket Options with Request Information

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Options with Request Information

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Emily Nein
    Participant

http://7a2.f08.myftpupload.com/event/lst-hoop-it-up-summer-camp/

My client wants to offer a full week camp with the option of attending only certain days. I’m trying to simplify the gathering of camper information so at first I tried just putting a half-day option with check boxes for the days of the week but then i got multiple fillable forms.

I now have it set to RSVP with the form first then put sessions in cart, but then my price says 0-$325.

Can you please advise me of any other possible solutions that I am overlooking? This is my first go at using the woocommerce feature!

Thanks so much!!! 🙂

Nico

Hey @lpoindexter,

Thanks for reaching out to us on this. Indeed there are many ways of doing this: one might be creating various events for the different time slots with one ticket type each, other can be to collect the attendee meta including a time period combo this way you can have one ticket for each price (full day, half day, etc). I guess none is better in itself it just depends on which one servers better your needs.

As a first step you can configure the attendees meta of the tickets: Collecting attendee information. This way you can avoid the RSVP form which doesn’t seem to be the way to go.

Please let me know if this helps to find a solution,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Options with Request Information’ is closed to new replies.