Ticket Numbers per Event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Numbers per Event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Patrick
    Participant

Recently had the first swing of using wootickets to sell tickets to an event and got some great feedback about the whole process. For the most part everything went well. The biggest issue is validating the tickets at the door. I’ll make a separate post about that. But we had one interesting suggestion: ticket numbers.

The venue has a limited capacity, ~450 people, and turns out when someone would buy tickets their ticket number wouldn’t be indicative of the number of tickets sold to that event, but the total ticket count for all events. This led to at least one case where a patron elected not to make a trip down to the show because they thought there wouldn’t be any tickets available due to the count.

The easy fix is taking the ticket number off the email, but the venue owner wants to keep the count there, but have it reflective for that particular event.

My questions are:

[A] Is there a per-event ticket count that exists already that I can display/show.
    [B] If not, has this been done before, or asked about, or will I need to solve this myself?

Nico

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for getting in touch, great to hear our WooTickets solution is working for you!

[A] Is there a per-event ticket count that exists already that I can display/show.

Yes, please check this answer. I think that will do the trick.

[B] If not, has this been done before, or asked about, or will I need to solve this myself?

Hopefully you can this right with the answer I provided, but if I misunderstood what you want to achieve or you need further help just let me know.

Happy to help,
    Best,
    Nico

Nico

Hey Patrick,

Since there hasn’t been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks I’m now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues.

Thanks,
    Nico

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Numbers per Event’ is closed to new replies.