Tickets Remaining Functionality

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets Remaining Functionality

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have been reading and theming and programming and trying for 2 full days to try to get my events to show how many tickets remain for each event. I have scoured the forums here and seen bits and pieces of bits of code to add to mysterious parts of child themes. I’m super frustrated. It seems a no-brainer to add an on/off switch in the WooTickets settings to tun on the ticket counter. It seems many many many of your customers want this. Why the resistance? I don’t know of ANY online store that doesn’t show you how many of the product you’re interested in are available. Why not with this ticket system that I paid good money for?

Casey D

Hello victoriahouseconcertb,

If you check out our Themer’s Guide, you could probably make a template override to display what you want.

You just need to make a copy of the /wp-content/plugins/wootickets/views/wootickets/tickets.php file, add it to the override in the appropriate spot, and print out $ticket->stock where you would like to put it.

For example if you add

71 echo “<td nowrap=’nowrap’ class=’tickets_stock’>”;
    72 echo $ticket->stock . ‘ left’;
    73 echo “</td>”;

After the ‘tickets_price’ column, it will add a stock column to the table.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Thank you so much! Still took a bit of bending my mind but I finally got it! To be clear for future searchers: adjust the tickets.php file as Casey spells out above. In your child theme create the folders ‘tribe-events/wootickets/’ and drop your modified tickets.php file in there. tribe-events/wootickets/tickets.php

Casey D

Happy it worked out!

We’d love it if you would leave us a review and let people know how much you like the plugin! http://m.tri.be/jt

I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets Remaining Functionality’ is closed to new replies.