Ticket not showing on the event page – Event ticket plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Ticket not showing on the event page – Event ticket plus

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Bob
    Participant

Hi, I bought the event ticket plus plugin, I create a new ticket, set the starting date and the end date. But The ticket is not showing on the event page. Could you help?

Geoff B.

Good evening Bob and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the ticket not showing up on the event page.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Secondly, could you send me a screenshot of that ticket’s “Edit Ticket” screen.

As a side note, the ticket actually is not supposed to show on the page until the start date is met.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Bob
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Bob,

Thank you for writing back.
    As a side note, we can totally continue this conversation in French if you prefer.

Based on the information you have sent me, there could be a couple of reasons for the tickets not showing up.

1. It is possible that your WordPress theme is conflicting with the display. If you can, try temporarily switching back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-fifteen to see if that helps
    2. I am noticing that you are using PHP 5.3.x on your server. I have seen some pretty unusual behaviours stemming from older PHP versions. I personally recommend 5.4+ ( WordPress actually suggests 5.6+, but 5.4 + is typically fine). If possible, I would recommend using a more recent version of PHP
    3. I noticed that you are using W3 Total Cache. Sometimes, certain settings of caching plugins do not play well with our plugins. If you can, try emptying all cache and temporarily disabling the plugin to see if that helps.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Bob
    Participant

This reply is private.

Bob
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Bob,

Thank you for writing back and testing things out.

Sorry about the slight delay in answering.

The solution would be to remove the template customizations or the custom functions handling your WooCommerce cart on your site.

Here’s a breakdown of how to do that:

1. Look in your theme’s folder. If you see a folder named /tribe-events/, rename it to something like /z_tribe-events/
    2. Look in your theme’s functions.php file. Search for the string “cart”. Try to comment out the functions that take care of add to cart (or any template file related to that).

Could you please send me a copy of your WordPress theme / child theme in a .zip file link (via Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ?

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates you might have made.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Bob
    Participant

This reply is private.

Bob
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good morning Bob,

I am sorry to hear about the refund request, but I totally understand where you are coming from.

It is quite unfortunate that our forums are not open on weekends.

With that in mind, as an FYI, thanks to your files I was able figure out what the issue is. Your WordPress theme is indeed overriding how our plugin works.
    It tries to have all tickets go through the Contact Form 7 plugin which breaks our attendee information capture.

The solution would have been to simply remove that customization. One easy way to do that is to go to /wp-content/themes/church-suite/tribe-events/single-event.php and rename that file to z_single-event.php

You are welcome back on our support forums any time.

Have a great week and best of luck with your project.

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket not showing on the event page – Event ticket plus’ is closed to new replies.