ticket not showing on event page after upgrade to events ticket plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus ticket not showing on event page after upgrade to events ticket plus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hi,

I have some events with tickets which were created with the Woocommerce tickets plugin before events ticket plus replaced it.

After the initial update to events ticket plus 4.0 and subsequent minor releases the tickets on those pages were showing fine. However after upgrade to 4.0.3 those tickets are no longer showing on the events page (the tickets do exist when i “edit the event”) but they’re simply not showing on the event page. here: https://bowlscomps.com/competition/george-masters-qualifiers-we-2/

New events with new tickets created with events ticket plus are showing fine on the event page though, here for example: https://bowlscomps.com/competition/george-masters-qualifiers-2/

I am finalising this site so they are only test events for now so it’s no big deal to create new ones but I thought you should know and perhaps look into this as it may affect other users with live sites and is not normal behaviour.

PS. I do have this code snippet from you implemented in function.php to move the ticket to the top of the event pageThe previous snippet was referencing Woocommerce tickets and was edited to the code below to enable it to work with events ticket plus – after this change the old tickets were still showing.

if (class_exists(‘Tribe__Tickets_Plus__Commerce__WooCommerce__Main’)) {
    remove_action( ‘tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta’, array( Tribe__Tickets_Plus__Commerce__WooCommerce__Main::get_instance(), ‘front_end_tickets_form’), 5 );
    add_action( ‘tribe_events_single_event_before_the_content’, array( Tribe__Tickets_Plus__Commerce__WooCommerce__Main::get_instance(), ‘front_end_tickets_form’) );
    }

Let me know what you think
    Hugues

rbinteractive
    Participant

I’m seeing the exact same behavior on an event on my website. Unfortunately, my site is production not testing. Any chance we can get some support on this?

Cliff

Hi Hugues.

To my understanding, a ticket created via WooTickets should be inherited by Event Tickets Plus (and therefore WooTickets plugin be deactivated/uninstalled).

I’m having our developers take a closer look and will get back to you.

@rbinteractive
    , sorry you’re having this issue too. Please create your own separate ticket.

Please include your system information in your ticket.

You can find the system info by going to WP Admin > Events > Settings > Help tab > System Information section — or by going to [yoursite]/wp-admin/edit.php?page=tribe-common&tab=help&post_type=tribe_events#tribe-system-info

That will give us extra information to help diagnose the problem.

Cliff

Hugues,

Using the same versions of PHP, WP, and plugins you reported using, our testers couldn’t replicate what you’re experiencing.

Could you please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘ticket not showing on event page after upgrade to events ticket plus’ is closed to new replies.