Ticket is saying Unlimited Available

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket is saying Unlimited Available

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Janice Palmer
    Participant

Hi there.

I’m setting up a new ticket with a capacity of 500.

I chose set capacity for this event only and wrote 500. On the page where you would purchase the ticket it says “Unlimited Available”.

How can I change this? Is there something I might of done wrong?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Janice!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me help you with this topic.

Could you please try going to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Inventory  and make sure that the Stock Management is enabled? Does it work as expected after that?

If it doesn’t, please go to the edit event page for that specific event and in the ticket editor, click the “settings” button. Please share a screenshot of the ticket settings so we can have as reference.

Additionally, please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/. We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket is saying Unlimited Available’ is closed to new replies.