Ticket inventory…

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket inventory…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    surferjohn
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’m not sure that I have this set up correctly…
    The ticket inventory is not updating – they have sold 6 tickets. The check page is correct, but the summary on the events page is not updating. Also there seems to be an alert in the back-end. Can you help?
    Thanks!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi John!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Let me help you with this topic.

First, please make sure you have the Enable stock management option checked by navigating to your WP Admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Products tab > Inventory.

You will need that setting to be enabled so that it correctly matches the product stock with the event capacity.

Additionally, you might want to check the stock management is also enabled at product level, by editing the ticket product.

See if the current stock matches the ticket/event capacity. If the stock management was disabled before, then you might need to manually adjust the product stock.

Please let me know how that goes.

Best,
    Victor

surferjohn
    Participant

Hi there Victor…
    I’ve gone through your note and I’m still getting a huge mismatch here:

Screenshots are all for one event, all show 16 available except in one view – where is shows 31 tickets available

Can you have a look please:

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi John!

Thanks for checking that.

I don’t see anything strange that would indicate something is not working, but I noticed your are using the WooCommerce Order Status Control plugin. I know some users experienced some problems with it when trying to set ticket orders to be automatically completed.

It may be conflicting with specific settings for when the attendee records should be generated. You can learn more about this in https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/woocommerce-specific-ticket-settings/

I’d suggest to setup a dev/staging site where you can test things out under default conditions (Test for Conflicts) and see if you can reproduce the error with only our plugins and WooCommerce only.

If you find you can replicate the problem under these conditions it would be awesome if you could stop and let us know so we can take a look while the site is still running under default conditions.

Best,
    Victor

surferjohn
    Participant

Good morning…
    I’ve done a little video to show a little easier the troubles we’re having…
    Have a look and let me know what to do next.
    Thanks!
    john
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipnla03onpgd043/Event%20Tickets%20Pro%20Issues.mov?dl=0

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi John!

Thanks so much for sharing the screencast.

We have some other users reporting the same with their tickets capacity and we have already logged a report to further investigate this issue.

I will set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and link it to the report. This way, we will notify you once a fix is released in one of our next maintenance releases of our plugins.

As for the next/previous events issue you showed, I will kindly ask you to open a separate topic so we can keep things separate and more organized.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Thanks,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi John!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-17-june-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket inventory…’ is closed to new replies.