Ticket integration with Square

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ticket integration with Square

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Travis

We are looking to sell tickets for our December Christmas on the Farm. We use Square as our POS. Can we sell tickets using Events Tickets Plus and have it sync to our Square account? Will tickets be able to be scanned or logged at time of entry into the event and show the ticket is no longer valid after entry? Thank you for your help.

Travis

I was curious if anyone had an answer to this question. We need to move forward quickly with setting up tickets for a site for December. Any help would be appreciated.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there Travis,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for you interest in our products ?

Event Tickets Plus works with various e-commerce frameworks: WooCommerceEasy Digital DownloadsWP-Ecommerce or Shopp. Each e-commerce plugin supports various payment method, some of them out of the box some of them via extensions.

For the particular combo you are asking about: Square + WooCommerce, that seems possible with the Square for WooCommerce extension. This should play nicely with our ticketing plugins, as once the tickets are added to the cart the payment is processed entirely by the e-commerce plugin (Woo in this case).

Anyway I suggest you try this out, while we don’t have a trial period, you can go ahead and purchase the products for testing. If you decide they are not what you are looking for, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. For more information take a look at our refund policy. WooCommerce has a very similar policy for their extensions.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket integration with Square’ is closed to new replies.