Ticket info line breaks wierd

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket info line breaks wierd

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Zsuzsanna
    Participant

Hello,

I am using Even ticket plus with KLEO theme and woocommerce.

I have attached and image of our tickets and it breaks the lines wierd at the price.
    Can you tell me how can I correct this?

THank you.

Zsuzsa

Victor
    Keymaster

Hey Zsuzsa!

Happy to help you with this 🙂

I’m mostly sure that is a conflict with your theme. Probably with its styles.

To confirm this, I’d recommend you switch to a default theme (like Twenty Seventeen) and see if any difference.

If it works well on a default theme, then please share with us a link to where we can see the issue for ourselves. I will have a closer inspection and see if I can come up with a CSS snippet to fix it.

When coming back, could you please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ?

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Zsuzsanna
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Zsuzsa!

Thanks for testing that out and for coming back with all your system information.

Having a closer inspection, it seem that you are using a space as thousand separator for the prices.

You can modify this in the WooCommerce settings by navigating to wp-admin > WooCommerce > Settings > General tab and under Currency options you will see the Thousand separator option. Try setting that to something different than a blank space to see if any difference.

Please let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,
    Victor

Zsuzsanna
    Participant

that is true!
    the space caused the problem.

thanks.

however, we do have space as thousand seperator….

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Zsuzsa!

Thanks for confirming.

Yes, I can see the need to have a space as thousand separator.

Try adding the following CSS style to your theme’s styles.css file or using the WordPress customizer (wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS):

.tribe-events-tickets .tickets_price {
    white-space: nowrap;
    }

I tried it on your site and it worked for me.

Let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket info line breaks wierd’ is closed to new replies.