Ticket Iframe not showing upon event page. Customers cannot purchase tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Ticket Iframe not showing upon event page. Customers cannot purchase tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MAXWELL LAVELLE
    Participant

After updating the events calendar and my php to 5.6 the ticket box has disappeared from the event page. I have refreshed the connection.

also has a constant alert that says:

“Currently migrating Eventbrite events to ensure proper data is displayed when editing.”

Hi Maxwell,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first step, can you update all of your Events Calendar related plugins to their most recent versions and see if that helps?

Also, can you disconnect your Eventbrite API under Events Settings < API and then re-connect and try an Eventbrite import again?

Can you also provide me with the Eventbrite URL that you are importing, so that I can do some testing on my end as well?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

MAXWELL LAVELLE
    Participant

Jaime,

I did try that and it keeps trying to import stuff from event aggregator
    (which we dont have, we use the legacy import)when I try reconnecting.

Then it gets stuck in a migrating events loop.

I think I should uninstall, clear the cache and start from scratch.

Could you give me a source for the right steps to take for setting this up
    properly.

What we used before that worked was

Plugins:

The event cal
    The event cal: eventbrite tickets
    Eventbrite api
    Event tickets
    Keyring

Theme: avada

Everything was fine till I updated.

The eventbrite profile I’m syncing in

http://kreativdrinking.eventbrite.com

Thanks in advance jaime

Max

Hi Maxwell,

Thanks for providing me with that information.

I was able to import that Eventbrite URL successfully onto my test site, with the ticket box appearing as expected.

With your plugins updated to the most recent version, the Legacy Import should no longer be an option, as Eventbrite Tickets has been integrated into the regular Import feature.

You can try deleting the plugin and then re-install using the Manual Updates process:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Iframe not showing upon event page. Customers cannot purchase tickets’ is closed to new replies.