ticket id in QR Code

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus ticket id in QR Code

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Participant

Hey Math,

The quickest way to do this while using the existing customization would probably be to add “$columns = array();” as the first line within that second function.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Math
    Participant

Thanks Josh

i added it on line 21 it didn’t work. where exactly should i add it?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Math,

Thanks for following up here. I tested and it looks like it does remove all the actual additional meta from the export but not the actual core information associated with the attendee.

Some quick test caused some fatal errors with trying to remove the other information here. Not positive on the best approach for modifying to prevent those errors. On the other hand, with just the three columns, what is preventing from being able to just grab that columns from the CSV using something like Excel or other?

Thanks!

Math
    Participant

Hi Josh

Thanks for the feedback. I think i can work with 3 columns. Where do i place “$columns = array();” to get the three columns?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Math,

Here is the updated portion of that middle function that will work to get rid of all that additional meta added and just have the basic information for the attendee along with our new column added:

https://gist.github.com/59ed492aa73a3a47aaf96102dd7eb59a

Thanks!

Math
    Participant

Thanks Josh. It worked fine.
    I’ve a further related question i’ll open a separate ticket for it.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Math,

Sounds good. Happy to help.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘ticket id in QR Code’ is closed to new replies.