Ticket Fieldsets values

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Fieldsets values

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John Paul
    Participant

Hi, I love the ticket field set capabilty. Have you guys got any plans to add an option to a a ‘value’ field so we can sell add-on items, that can be added to the cart.

This would be a great way of getting around the fact that your plugin is not compatible with woocommerce product add-ons.

I have suggested it as an idea today. But wondered if perhaps it is already in the roadmap.

Hunter

Hey John,

I’m not seeing anything in our feature reports, but that does not mean it hasn’t been discussed, though I haven’t heard anything personally. We truly appreciate you taking the time to submit the feature request as we’re always pulling the most popular ideas to include in upcoming releases.

If it’s something you just have to have, we have a list of customizers that can help assist.

Thanks again and please let me know if you have any additional questions or comments. Take care and enjoy your evening. CHeers!

John Paul
    Participant

Hunter

many thanks. Maybe you can help me if I describe what I am trying to do. I cannot believe it is hard, but here we go 😉

http://ashdownupdate.wpengine.com/event/perfect-pies-quiches/

here is a link to a course on our test site. My client wants to give the buyer the option of choosing to have a Gift Certificate sent to the attendee. But this would attract a postal charge. You will see that in the attendee field-set I have added a tick box option for them to choose ‘gift certificate’ yes or no. So far , so good. However I want the action of selecting ‘yes’ to add £1.55 to the cart for postage and packing. I have added a checkout field where they can voluntarily select the postage, but this is not ideal. It really needs to be automated.

Any ideas how you guys might help me do this???? It is coming up to xmas and I really need to get this working pronto for my client.

Hunter

Hello,

I’ve done similar things to what you’re attempting to achieve, but it’s definitely something outside the scope of support we’re able to provide. I wish I had a better answer for you, but at this time it’s not something we’d be able to support. (see What support is provided for license holders?)

You will probably need to look into dynamic pricing extensions for WooCommerce or something of that nature. I hope this helps and I’m truly sorry we can’t do more here. Thank you for taking the time to write out the explanation of what you need and I wish you the best of luck.

Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Fieldsets values’ is closed to new replies.