Ticket Fieldsets Not Being Recorded

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Fieldsets Not Being Recorded

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Daniel.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Please see my site here:

Midget Spring Break Clinic #1

I am not receiving a customers additional information from the ticket fields sets on my event page.

When the order is complete, I cannot view the attendee’s details.

I have read a ton of other forums and this issue is prevalent with quite a lot of users. Wondering what the issue is and how to work around it.

Thanks,

Dan

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/ticket-fieldsets-not-being-recorded/

Hunter

Hello 🙂

Sorry to see you here under the circumstances. Can you please provide exact step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the behavior? Please include screenshots and/or a screencast if possible.

I’ll also need you to confirm the behavior persists after reviewing our Testing for conflicts guide. This is a required step to continue receiving troubleshooting support.

One last question: are you on GoDaddy Managed Hosting? We have a known bug related to missing attendee info affecting users on GoDaddy which we’re currently investigating.

Thanks and once I have a response I’ll have a better idea on how to proceed. Cheers!

Daniel
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Welcome back!

We have a known bug relating to attendee information not working properly for users on GoDaddy Managed Hosting, so I’ll include this thread to the report. I wish I could give you an award for your excellent response and screenshots! I’m sure your response will come in handy when our developers review threads relative to this bug in preparation of making coding improvements.

I don’t have a precise date when a fix will be available, but it’s marked as Priority Level 1 and is nearing completion. In the meantime, you can try reverting back to 4.4.1 and things should work again. One quick question: does this issue occur when you attempt to purchase one ticket? Or does it only seem to occur when purchasing multiple tickets? Thanks again for your descriptive reply and let me know if you have any questions or comments in the mean time.

Cheers!

Daniel
    Participant

Sorry for the confusion. The website is not hosted with GoDaddy. Only the domain name is through Godaddy. Hosting is down through enom.

Also. I have another website working with the exact same plugins and have no issue with the attendee information showing up in the attendee list.

Hunter

Thank you for further clarifying your site’s integration with GoDaddy. As previously asked in my previous response, does this issue occur when you attempt to purchase one ticket? Or does it only seem to occur when purchasing multiple tickets?

We have another logged bug relating to attendee meta not displaying, but in order to confirm you’re being affected by it I’ll need to know the answer asked above. Luckily, we’re nearing a release for that as well – so hopefully they’re related and you can move past this issue once and for all!

Thanks again! Cheers 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Fieldsets Not Being Recorded’ is closed to new replies.