Ticket Fieldsets

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Ticket Fieldsets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gurdeep Sandhu
    Participant

When I add a event, and create new ticket, i donæt see the choice of selecting a field set, or this choice” Attendee Information: Request information for each attendee during registration”

But only in the backend i get this choice.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Gurdeep,

Thanks for reaching out with your question.

The attendee information and the forms are not available on the community events submission form, this is currently not a feature of our plugin.

However, once the event has been submitted, you can edit it on the back-end and add the fields as per your needs.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Gurdeep Sandhu
    Participant

So in other words, this particular feature is useless, because the full idea behind the community event plugin is to be able to do thing in the frontend without going to backend, for the organiser.

Other issue which i have already posted if it can be fixed soon, would be appreciated. It is not a very complicated issue as you have the solution , someone has to fix the template file for “my events” and direct the organiser to the right page.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/links-taking-the-contributor-to-wp-backend/

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Gurdeep,

Sorry to cause disappointment with the feature not being available for Community Events.

Collecting extra attendee information is indeed a  useful and popular feature for site owners who don’t need Community Events.

For full clarification, the idea behind Community Events is to “add an event submission form to the frontend of your website so users can add events to your calendar without needing admin access.” This at the moment does not include the extra attendee information, nor do we say so anywhere. If we do, please let me know where so we can check and adjust if needed. Thanks!

If  having the attendee information fields on the Community Events / Tickets is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

As for your other thread / bugreport, the fix is already in progress and if all goes according to plan it will be published with one of the upcoming maintenance releases.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Fieldsets’ is closed to new replies.