Links taking the contributor to wp backend.

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Links taking the contributor to wp backend.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Gurdeep Sandhu
    Participant

After i click list my events, and then i get the list. event1.png

Then if i click attendee or sales report event2.png or event3.png

There are links which take one to wp backend for a contributor.

i have marked them with the arrow.

Cliff

Gurdeep, thanks for your detailed report. I’ve confirmed this issue and reported it to our developers.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Gurdeep Sandhu
    Participant

Hi Cliff, any more news about this issue.

Cliff

Hi. No. There won’t be any updates here until the fix for this bug is released.

I’d guess this would be fixed sooner than later, though, as it’s already been assigned and looks like it has made progress toward being included in an upcoming release.

Courtney

We released an update for this issue. Can you update your plugins (preferrably on a staging site) and see if that resolves the issue.

https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-13-november-2017/

Thanks
    Courtney ?

Gurdeep Sandhu
    Participant

No this Issue has not been resolved, i think this has not been touched even.

Barry

You’re right – a related but separate issue was fixed instead. We’re really sorry for the confusion and have placed this back on the team’s radar.

Gurdeep Sandhu
    Participant

Thanks Barry,

It is the most beautiful feature of the community plugin. To manage the
    attendee and sales report on the front end. Only if it works 😉

Cliff

I set this thread back to Pending Fix status.

We again apologize for this outstanding issue and appreciate your patience.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Gurdeep!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → <u>https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/</u&gt;

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,

Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Links taking the contributor to wp backend.’ is closed to new replies.