Ticket email does not go out

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Ticket email does not go out

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

My customer gets the receipt email which states at the bottom “You’ll receive your tickets in another email.” but it never comes. When I go into WooCommerce under EMAIL it says its there but there is no Recipient listed? Is this the issue? Also I cant add a Recipient

See screenshot here https://www.evernote.com/l/AAJS84pI8SBPeKrwaVqj_VrOE6J3vbYSm60

I have tested this as well and its a no go.

Geoff B.

Good evening John and welcome back!

We are sorry to hear about the your customer not receiving their ticket in another email.
    Thank you for reaching out to us and hopefully we can help you get to the bottom of this.

In order to do that, I have a couple of questions for you and a request.

Questions:

• What are the possible payment gateways available for this client ? (cheque, Paypal, etc..)
    • Does that client offer many types of tickets on a single event ? (WooCommerce AND RSVP)

Request:

Could you please send us your client’s system information in a private reply (the one you already sent does not detail the plugins and other valuable system info)

When I go into WooCommerce under EMAIL it says its there but there is no Recipient listed? Is this the issue? Also I cant add a Recipient

Actually that part is completely normal, you cannot add a recipient, but it should still work.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Have a great day,

Geoff B.

John
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening John,

Thank your for submitting the system information and answering my payment Gateway question.

With that in mind, I would need to ask you a simple question: did you know that the tickets emails are only sent out once the order is marked as “Completed” ?

The reason I am asking is because depending on your settings, it is possible that when the payment is processed the transaction status is different than”Completed” by default.

Can you please run a test to verify if the tickets are being emailed once the WooCommerce transaction status is set to “Completed” ?

Thank you,

Have a great weekend

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket email does not go out’ is closed to new replies.