Ticket cut-off times

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket cut-off times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tucsonspeedway
    Participant

I’m suddenly having an issue where the cut-off times for ticket sales doesn’t work anymore. For my last two events I had to pull the page down in order to keep people from ordering past the time I entered! Any idea what changed??

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dan!

I’m sorry you are having that issue. Let me help you troubleshoot that.

I’ve just tried reproducing this behaviour in my own installation but failed to do so.

First, could you please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ? We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Could you please try creating a new event (it can be private or hidden), then add a ticket to it with an end sale date older than 1 day in the past? Does it show the ticket in the frontend? Let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket cut-off times’ is closed to new replies.