Ticket counter not matching woocommerce sales/attendee list

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket counter not matching woocommerce sales/attendee list

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dirk
    Participant

Hi,

I’m very very sorry to bother you again. Getting a bit shameful to be honest.
    Problem is that the ticket counters are not updating well when an order is deleted.

The sales in the woocommerce rapport section matches the amount of participants in the attendee list but the numbers on top. Is there a way to reset or fix the counters?

George
    Participant

Hey @musician4you,

There’s no shame in asking for customer support!

Hopefully we can help you out here. I’m a bit curious about exactly what you mean when you say that “the ticket counters are not updating well” when an order is deleted. Do you mean that, for example, if you’ve sold 30 tickets at 1 order per ticket, and then delete one of the orders so you only have 29 orders, your stats still report having sold 30 tickets?

If this is not what you mean, sorry about the confusion – elaborate on your issue and what steps you go through to recreate it, we’ll take another look at things with that info and try to get things resolved here 🙂

Thanks,
    George

Dirk
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey Dirk,

No worries! I didn’t want to pursue the wrong issue so I wanted to make sure I understood your problems completely.
    The funny thing is, this exact issue with ticket deletion  is something that came up as recently as last week. Here’s an example from another support wizard, Brian → https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/undoing-ticket-sales/

Unfortunately, while this is indeed still something we plan on bringing up in future product meetings, at this time WooCommerce doesn’t enable this sort of “cascading deletion” that you’re looking for here.

I’m sorry if that’s a bummer! Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding this, or anything else we can help you with. If not, I’ll close up this ticket to keep things organized.

Cheers,
    George

George
    Participant

Hello,

This issue’s been sitting here a while so I’m going to go ahead and close it for now – if other issues arise, don’t hesitate to come back and open a new ticket, and if you need to open a new ticket about the same issues you originally brought up here, please share a link to this original ticket so we can pick up where we left off.

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket counter not matching woocommerce sales/attendee list’ is closed to new replies.