Ticket Confirmation Email is Not Being set

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Confirmation Email is Not Being set

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ypslc
    Participant

I use the event ticket plus for ypslc.com. Users are purchasing tickets but the ticket email is not being sent. Neither is a reciept. This is causing mass confusion and there is not a method of resending the email. I have a work around for the problem (exporting attendee list an manually emailing a you are confirmed email) but it is important we have the tickets generated and sent for an upcoming charity concert event. No new plugins have been added or activated that would cause a conflict.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

It sounds like the WooCommerce order confirmation is also not being sent? I would recommend trying out an SMTP plugin like Easy WP SMTP.

Using a real SMTP server with authentication will bypass the built-in WP mail functionality altogether and tends to be more reliable.

Please let me know if this helps!

ypslc
    Participant

So tickets are still not being sent and I have installed and activated the plugin as recommended. We rely on on using the tickets to check people in and are being bombarded with calls about not receiving confirmation emails

Jennifer
    Keymaster

After activating the SMTP plugin, did you get the SMTP configuration set up? There is an option there to send a test email after entering this inf0 – can you give this a try and see if the test email works?

Can you try updating to the latest versions of Event Tickets (4.6.3.1) and The Events Calendar (4.6.12)? If you don’t see a prompt to update in the Plugins section of your Dashboard, you can do so manually by following these instructions. Please make sure to clear out your cache as well with W3 Total Cache after updating.

Just to clarify, are both the ticket email and the WooCommerce confirmation not being sent, or is this just happening with the ticket email? Are you able to send other emails (not related to ticketing) from your site?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Confirmation Email is Not Being set’ is closed to new replies.