Ticket comunity Event paypal and fees

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ticket comunity Event paypal and fees

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yann LE COR
    Participant

Hi !

Before Buying the plug in comunity ticket I want to know :
    1 – How do we fixe the fees and could it be personal for each organizer ?
    2 – Are the fees going directly to my bank account ?
    3 – Where organizer enter its paypal datas ?

Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Yann,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately there is not currently a way to set different fees for each organizer – you can set fees, but they will be the same for all organizers. Sorry for the bad news there! However, I can see how this feature would be useful – would you mind posting it as a feature request over in our Feature Ideas Forum? This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

You can have the fees go directly to your bank account or split them between yourself and the organizer. This guide has some more details on how to set that up, and this one has more details on collecting the organizer’s PayPal information.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase if you’re not satisfied with the products, so feel free to test out Community Tickets! Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket comunity Event paypal and fees’ is closed to new replies.