Ticket amount not counting down after tickets sold

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket amount not counting down after tickets sold

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Warren
    Participant

Hi there, website I have this plugin for sells tours of a stately home. They have 50 available for each tour and over the holidays sold 2 tickets for one of the tours however the site still shows that there are 50 remaining. Why is this?

In the admin it shows the attached. It should say 2 sold 48 remaining. Is there something I need to do before it takes them off?

George
    Participant

I’m sorry to hear this, Warren! I cannot recreate this issue, nor have other folks reported this specific problem recently, so there may be a problem unique to your site that is happening here.

With that in mind, can you share your site’s complete System Information? Here’s how to do that → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ I’ll take a look at that information to see if anything stands out to me as potentially relevant to these issues.

Thank you!

Cheers,
    George

Warren
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Warren
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Warren
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Warren
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Warren
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Warren
    Participant

Not sure this is correct as I used your plugin on my shsreunion.co.uk website and every time someone paid for a ticket the amount remaining ticked down automatically. I thought that was the point of having Stock Control ticked?

George
    Participant

Can you please share a screenshot of the specific “Stock Control” checkbox you are referring to?

You can do so by uploading the images directly to this thread. If you have issues with that, you can upload to Imgur.com, Flickr.com, CloudUp.com, or any similar image-hosting site; then just share the links to those images here and I’ll take a look.

Thank you,
    George

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket amount not counting down after tickets sold’ is closed to new replies.