Tick box and question before adding tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tick box and question before adding tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Debouge
    Participant

Hi

Hope you can help, I would like to ask my users to tick a box ( for example tick the box to confirm you have read the terms and conditions ) before being allowed to add tickets to cart.

Also I would like to ask my users a question before being allowed to add tickets to cart
    So a question with 3 answers, unless they select option 3 then add to cart wont work.

See attachment

Please can you help

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can use the checkbox or radio fields and set them to “required”, but unfortunately there isn’t currently any validation that will check to see if the right answer is selected before letting the user proceed. You can however use a required checkbox field with one option to ask users to verify that they have read the terms and conditions. Here’s how that would look on the backend and frontend.

This could also be done with a customization. If you’d like to give it a shot, our themer’s guide is the place to start! We also have a list of recommended developers if you’d like to get help with the code.

I would also recommend posting this request in our Feature Ideas Forum. This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better solution for you here, but I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Tick box and question before adding tickets’ is closed to new replies.