Thumbnails wrong size randomly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Thumbnails wrong size randomly

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Patrick Oancia.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Patrick Oancia
    Participant

Hey folks, this is Topher, asking for Patrick. I’m going to try to explain the problem we’re having. First go here: https://yogajaya.com/blog-en/

Note that in the top right widget, all images are sized the same way.

Then, in the top right, click the middle circle to switch to Japanese. Note how in Japanese the bottom thumbnails is the wrong size.

Any idea why it’s doing that?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Topher and Patrick,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you.

I looked at your website, and it seems all the thumbnails in the Japanese version have a little problem — not only the ones from the Upcoming Events widget, but also the ones from the posts list.

Could you switch to a default theme, such as Twenty Seventeen, to see whether the problem is related to your theme or not?

Otherwise, there might be a conflict between some plugins. I would recommend you to follow those instructions to test for conflicts.

Please note that the process for testing can result in some amount of disruption to your site. To avoid this, we recommend you either make use of a staging site and test things there or, if that is not possible, consider using a plugin like Health Check which provides a troubleshooting mode that aims to ensure your site will continue to operate as normal for regular visitors.

I hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Thumbnails wrong size randomly’ is closed to new replies.