Thumbnail for featured image instead of date box on widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Thumbnail for featured image instead of date box on widget

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca
    Participant

After I update the Calendar to Calendar Pro the thumbnail images that used to show up where the date box shows up disappeared.

I know there is a code for placing the thumbnail before or after the post title but I need it to be inside the box on the left side.

How do I do that?

Thank you,

Ana

George
    Participant

Hey Ana,

Thanks for reaching out!

Implementing the design tweaks you mention is only possible by way of custom coding, which is outside the scope of support we can provide. Please read more on that here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/

With that being said, I’m happy to try and help get you started with the thumbnails you describe.

To help me do that, I’m wondering the following things:

1. Are you referring to the List Widget? I’m pretty sure you are, but just want to be absolutely certain.

2. Can you please post your site’s complete system information to this thread? Here’s how: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

3. You mention having the featured images showing previously, before the update…can you remember how you were able to achieve that? Did you add custom coding to your site, for example?

Please answer each of these three questions—they’ll help me work on a custom snippet for you and we can go from there! 😀

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Thumbnail for featured image instead of date box on widget’ is closed to new replies.