This Event Requires a venue to sync to eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets This Event Requires a venue to sync to eventbrite

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Greg
    Participant

My issue is similar to
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/unable-to-sync-your-event-to-eventbrite-event-requires-a-venue/

I try to create a new event and add in the important fields but every time I publish it, the eventbrite fields turns up blank. I enabled debug mode via the events calendar settings and installed debugbar plugin. It is shows an error “This Event Requires a venue to sync to eventbrite”. I also tried to disable all the plugins and the bug is still there.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Joel,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and sharing the similar issue. That is very interesting two people are experiencing this. Can you clarify one thing? When you create this event are you assigning it a venue? Is it an existing one or a new venue to your WP site?

Would you be okay with  me logging into your site, and trying to create a test event myself for sometime in 2017 (just so hopefully no one sees it) ? If so, could you create a new admin for your site with a random password, and share the username/password here? If you check the box “set as private reply” only we will be able to see it.  Once we’re done debugging you can delete the account. Would that work? No problems if not.

Cheers!

– Brook

Greg
    Participant

I’m just assigning a venue. I also tried creating a new one and assigned the event to it and its the same. Also updated the plugin to the latest update as of today. Bug is still there.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Greg,

Thanks for elaborating. We have not seen anyone experiencing issues specifically like this except when the venue data is missing. However I have an idea that might fix it. Could you try going to WP-Admin > Events > Settings > Add-Ons APIs and clicking Get Authorization? Did that fix it? If not, could you share a screenshot of your venue’s information as it stands in the WP Admin? I wonder if I can get the same error by recreating your exact venue?

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘This Event Requires a venue to sync to eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.