Theme park ticket – all time event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Theme park ticket – all time event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Adi

i would like to ask if the Event plugin support all time event, eg i have plan to sell the waterpark ticket ( so the similir like woo booking & reservation)

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Adi,

Thanks for your interest in our plugin!

What do you actually mean by all time? Do you mean an event which repeats every single day? If that is what you are looking for, we do have Recurring events — that feature is part of our Events Calendar PRO plugin 🙂

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Adi

the plan is to create the website that selling online theme park/waterpark ticket.

so the ticket selling should allow customer to choose their own preferred date, and select base on the variation of ticket (Eg: Adult, Kids, Senior – Price) + integrated with woocommerce, so customer can receive their invoices and etc. and the same time, when are sending copy of their ticket as well

i give examples like current woocommerce booking:

Museum Tickets with Order Barcodes

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Adi,

Thanks for those clarifications 🙂

You should be able to achieve your plan using Events Calendar PRO (to create recurring events), Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus (which works with WooCommerce).

In case those plugins do not fit your project as you expected, we will be happy to refund the full amount within 30 days of payment.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme park ticket – all time event’ is closed to new replies.