Theme incompatability? On Events page /upcoming events overview

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Theme incompatability? On Events page /upcoming events overview

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    justinbonnet
    Participant

Hi there,

1) On the page http://www.healingforum.org/events/ (which I’ve set up to display as Upcoming Events) the calendar takes the soonest event and turns it into the page’s displaying title, and puts the preview picture at the top.

I’ve made a temporary solution by creating a 5-year-long event called “Upcoming events” so that the page title will look right.

How can this be fixed, so the page title doesn’t deviate from “Events” to whatever the name of the next event is?

I quite like having the option of having a featured image at the top of the page, though, and maybe also text; is that possible to do?

2) On the events, the featured image appears twice; once at the top of the event, above the event details, and once below the event details. I’d only like the image to appear once, above the event details.

Can you tell me how this can be fixed?

3) A line break appears between each item of information in the event information box. Eg for the venue it appears like this…

Venue:
    Oxford Community Hall

I’d love for it to match up on the lines, as it looks wonky or skewed currently. Example here: http://www.healingforum.org/event/pwboxfordmay

Many thanks! Please bare in mind that I’m not a coder, so for code inserts etc, please be specific about what to do, and where :-). Thank you!! <3

Barry

Hi Justin,

We’d love to help – however this is the pre-sales forum and we deliver technical support elsewhere.

It would be great if you could sign in and post your question on the Events Calendar PRO forum (if you have purchased a license key) or else on our wordpress.org forum if you are a user of the free, core plugin only.

Thanks – look forward to seeing you there 🙂

justinbonnet
    Participant

Oops! Not sure how I missed that – although using the ‘log in’ link at the side of the PRO forum directs me to the pre-sales forum… *raises eyebrow, Spock-like*

I’ll post on the PRO forum now, thanks! 🙂

Barry

Yes, apologies for that – I believe we have a slight caching issue that might be causing some confusion. Thanks for re-posting though – I (or another team member) will be along to help shortly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme incompatability? On Events page /upcoming events overview’ is closed to new replies.