the shortcode [tribe-user-event-confirmations] doesn't work after update

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus the shortcode [tribe-user-event-confirmations] doesn't work after update

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sallé Alexander
    Participant

hello,

iuse this shortcode [tribe-user-event-confirmations] on the order page, but after update i don’t have all the event list.
    it says me to confirm, but in don’t know how to confirm … its a bug ?

i give u a screenshot

Nico

Hey,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I can help you here…

First of all if you need to get back to work as soon as possible, you can downgrade plugins to a past version. Do you recall which version was it?

I just did a quick test and could verify that the shortcode is working as expected in my test site for RSVP and Woo tickets (tested with the same versions of the plugins you are using). Are you sure you have upcoming events with tickets? Can you make a simple test getting a sample ticket for an event? If this doesn’t work, Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Sallé Alexander
    Participant

hello,

1/that’s right, my events are passed, because i create some school classes with a date in september.
    The user’s can buy it for the year.

So is there shortcode similar to displaying all the confirmations buying by the users ?
    like upcomming but with passed confirmations ?

2/ is it possible on this page ( or on the order page ) to displaying, the tickets field set of the ticket. It would be so great, like in woocommerce box office : https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-box-office/?_ga=1.99980574.1034639481.1467647891

all the best

Alexender

Nico

Thanks for following up Alexander!

So is there shortcode similar to displaying all the confirmations buying by the users ? like upcomming but with passed confirmations ?

Unfortunately no, there’s no other shortcode but maybe if you elaborate a bit more on this I can help you code a custom solution for this. If I understood this correctly you would need to show confirmations for upcoming events and for passed events? All passed events?

2/ is it possible on this page ( or on the order page ) to displaying, the tickets field set of the ticket. It would be so great, like in woocommerce box office : https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-box-office/?_ga=1.99980574.1034639481.1467647891

You mean show the ‘attendee meta’ the user entered for that ticket? If that’s what you are looking for, you can create a template override (as described in our themer’s guide) for ‘event-tickets/src/views/shortcodes/my-attendance-list.php’ to add attendee meta to my attendance shortcode output.

Please let me know about if the above helps,
    Best,
    Nico

Sallé Alexander
    Participant

hello nico,

1/ yes i would like show all the passed and upcomming event confirmation with insert a shortcode in a profil page
    2/ i saw this template , but it’s the up comming event list… so i would like too the passed event confirmation with the ticket field set completed by the user.
    so we could have :
    – name of the event
    => ATTENDEE 1
    => Firt name
    => last name
    => Phone
    => Email

and the same for all event with the ticket field set complete.

i hope, i m clear…

all the best

Alexender

Nico

Thanks for following up Alexander!

I made a template override for you to get past events (from a year ago) and show meta info as well:

https://gist.github.com/niconerd/043e5b60055930ffe5e1178f73424473

This is intended to be a starting point for your customization and will surely need to be tweaked to fit your needs!

Please let me know if you can make it work,
    Best,
    Nico

Sallé Alexander
    Participant

works great !

thanks !

Sallé Alexander
    Participant

in fact no, there is only upcoming event on the page not passed …

a solution to help me ?

all the best

Alexender

Nico

Thanks for following up Alexander…

Can you please make sure the template override is in place? Does it show the attendee meta at least?

You can also try to switch to TweentySixteen theme (move the template override) and test this without any other plugin active.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Sallé Alexander
    Participant

yes works fine !

Nico

Thanks for confirming Salle 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘the shortcode [tribe-user-event-confirmations] doesn't work after update’ is closed to new replies.